As a Registered Planner, Karen Wright is committed to integrity in practice including:
- providing sound independent advice
- continuing to enhance knowledge and competence
- representing the public interest
- loyalty to fellow professionals and the profession
- supporting the development of sustainable cities, regions and suburbs.
A Registered Planner ensures the following skills and abilities that will assist with your project:
- High levels of integrity and professionalism.
- An ability to use spatial thinking and interpret complex data.
- A creative and integrative approach to problem-solving, drawing on a range of disciplines and methods.
- An ability to develop and apply technical knowledge.
- Advanced collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills.
- An understanding of how to work within planning frameworks.